PAC and GDX’s development, manufacturing, customer and technical support teams are all based in the UK to ensure the best possible quality of products and support. Our innovative approach and attention to detail have enabled us to design solutions that not only deliver on their promise of flexibility and reliability, but also challenge the market and continuously raise the standard of access control, door entry and security.
With products developed around our customers’ needs and the ever changing requirements and legislation of the access control and door entry markets, PAC and GDX provide a robust functionality that meets these rigorous demands within both the residential and commercial sectors.
PAC and GDX’s versatile and scalable solutions are suitable for any application and environment. From a single door installation to a fully integrated global web-based system, our extensive product portfolio exceeds expectations. Our offering fully embraces the concept of highly secure premises and includes a whole range of readers, controllers, door entry panels, handsets and software which can be integrated with CCTV, Time and Attendance, Intruder and Staff Protection systems.
Stanley Products & Solutions | What is SPS?
STANLEY Products & Solutions specializes in security, access control, and door entry systems. Our solutions are designed for a wide spectrum of applications, ranging from small enterprises that require complete plug-and-play systems, to extremely demanding, complex environments requiring seamless and effective 3rd-party integrations.
Our world-class portfolio comprises four trusted, market-tested brands: 3xLOGIC, PACOM, Sonitrol, and PAC/GDX, which have a combined legacy of over 100 years in the security industry. Driven by constant innovation to meet continuously evolving physical and cyber threats, our solutions provide unparalleled quality of products and services to protect people, property and assets.
STANLEY Products & Solutions is part of STANLEY Black & Decker, one of the 500 largest public companies in the USA. STANLEY Black & Decker has upwards to $13 billion in annual sales, operates in 131 locations worldwide, and has 45,000+ employees making, marketing, and servicing 50,000 products.
The SPS Difference
1. We leverage an international team of engineers in multiple locations to innovate a constant stream of world-class products.
2. By operating with that “local feeling,” we demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service.
3. Our industry-leading training programs, on-site and online, effectively differentiates us from the competition.
4. A management team of thought leaders with a combined 100+ years of experience stands behind the innovation of multiple product lines for every vertical market.
Our Innovative Brands
Each of the four companies in the STANLEY Products & Solutions group brings unique, market-tested core competencies and products to the entire group:
• For 15+ years, 3xLOGIC® has been a leading innovator in server and cloud-based security technologies, IoT devices, and AI. Our easy-to-use surveillance and Business Intelligence solutions seamlessly integrate video, access control, and data from ATM, POS, analytics, and more. 3xLOGIC’s video & access control solutions are innovated for ease of installation, scalability, and affordability, and combined with our managed services portfolio we empower integrators to evolve from dealers to high-value strategic partners.
• PAC™ & GDX™ have a combined experience of over 70 years in the security industry. PAC and GDX’s versatile, scalable solutions are suitable for any application and environment—from a single door installation to a fully integrated global web-based system, our extensive product portfolio exceeds expectations. The company’s combined offering includes a whole range of readers, controllers, door entry panels, handsets, and software, which can be integrated with video surveillance, time and attendance, intruder and staff protection systems.
• Sonitrol® is the industry leader in verified electronic security and provides customers with a single source of integrated security solutions for intrusion, video, access, and fire. Sonitrol’s ability to verify intrusion, through patented technologies, in real time offers unrivaled credibility with law enforcement. Sonitrol provides for some of the fastest police response times, lowest false alarm rates, and the best apprehension record in the security industry.
• PACOM® designs, develops, and manufactures industry-leading security platforms for enterprise multi-site and campus environments integrating hardware and software into a single solution. What started as a local idea in Australia in 1983 grew to become a global brand. With more than 30 years of experience and a track record of innovation across different sectors and geographies, PACOM knows how to protect vital assets and, make security management easier and more secure. PACOM is a master at integrating the different components of campus environment and multi-site security into a single solution. This includes access control, intrusion detection, digital video transmission & storage, elevator control, building management, remote alarm monitoring, and visitor management.
|Contact Details:||Customer Services:||Technical Support:|
T: +44 (0) 161 406 3400
Marketing related queries: