The GDX7 PLE door entry system is designed to meet a growing number of requirements of many residential and commercial applications.
The interface board provides all connections on the secure side of the door, increasing security for all residents. It is supplied in small plastic housing which can be installed up to 3m above the door at high level, or in the back-box of the entrance panel*. All power is provided from the GDX7 PLE line card cabinet for the entrance panel, as well as the locking device*2.
Part Number: 1615525
GDX7 PLE Interface Board
Features of the interface board
- Lock – normally open or normally closed jumper configuration
- Door contact – normally closed
- Fire switch – normally closed
- Request-To-Exit – normally closed
* Visit www.securedbydesign.com for more information
*2 1-amp maximum current provided for the locking device