InfinitePlay is a 100% IP based plug and play system that doesn’t require sophisticated networking knowledge, ensuring all security installers and electrical contractors can readily fit it as a new standalone system or add it to an existing IP based door entry system for a cost-effective extension option.
Running over an IP network means there are no limits to the distances between system components and no limit to the number of devices that can be incorporated within the system. As a result, InfinitePlay is extremely versatile and can be used on a single residence or a large apartment block right the way through to substantial public and commercial multi site applications, including hospitals, offices, schools etc.
Key components to the InfinitePlay system include a stylish wall mounted 7” touch- screen LCD monitor built on the Android operating system and a choice of good quality, vandal resistant entry panels with a choice variety of finishes to match a building’s design style.
- 5 mpx video camera for high resolution images and superb contrast in all lighting conditions
- 4 high-efficiency LEDs for night-time illumination
- RJ45 connector with PoE power supply
- Dimensions 262 x 95 mm, only 19 mm thick
- No special back boxes required. (The Entrance Panel can be installed in standard vertical 3-module back boxes or round back boxes
- Visitor detection sensor
- Optional rain cover surround
- Various aesthetic finishes
- The Entrance Panel can be installed using most commercial back boxes
Click on the links below to see InfinitePlay in action.
These short videos explain the functionality and multiple applications of these high-tech IP based video door entry systems.