Here at PAC GDX we know how important it is to have access to expert knowledge when dealing with any PAC GDX technical problems. Therefore, we ensure that all technical support calls are answered by our fully trained, qualified engineers that boast a wide range of invaluable qualifications, skills and experience to ensure your problem is resolved as quick as possible.
Our Technical Support Team provide the following:
• Real engineers answering your technical calls
• Secure Remote internet connection to sites to allow quick diagnosis of issues
• Free advice on system configuration\wiring for all current PAC GDX products
• Extensive technical knowledge base available here
• Out of hours Technical support to engineers available to our preferred partner installers*
• Over 150 Years of combined technical and security experience
• Microsoft qualified\trained engineers
• High understanding of server and network systems
• Site visits to resolve technical issues
• PAC GDX system design to ensure the system is correct from day one
• PAC GDX database modifications\system merge\system repair
• Training at our dedicated facility at Stockport or remote if required
* Emergency out of hours support is provided to engineers of PAC products except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
We can also support you with:
Remote Dial-In Support
PAC offer a remote dial-in service which gives you direct access to skilled engineers and enables us to see your system software in a real-time environment. The remote control software and hardware requirements will need to be discussed prior to attending site and involvement from end user IT personnel may be required.
On-Site Support Services
Designed with the installer in mind, PAC GDX provide on-site services and system upgrades. The Technical Support team are trained to the highest standard on PAC and GDX hardware, software, PC operating systems and IT networks. Our engineers will work closely with you on site and will help in providing an easy handover to your customer.
Unable to log into PAC SecureNet or Stanley PAC
If your recent Windows update has affected your PAC SecureNet system or your Stanley PAC system, please see the solutions below.
Tel: +44 (0)161 406 3400
Fax: +44 (0)161 406 8984
For information regarding PAC & GDX orders, deliveries, returns or any other queries, please click here.